Saturday, February 27, 2010

My First Time

So here it is.  My first attempt at being a "blogger."  Ha!  We'll see how it goes.  I'm new to this, so bear with me. 

What's my motivation for starting a blog, you ask?  Aside from my new addiction of reading other people's blogs and wanting to join in, I am trying to become more shopping savvy.  A Coupon Queen, if you will.  I have found many blogs on this topic of coupon clipping/organizing/item stockpiling/etc. and really wanted a place to keep all of that info handy and organized.  I wanted to be able to refer to my favorite blogs about coupon blabber and my sister & friends' blogs quickly and easily.  VOILA!  Here I am...ready to join in on the blogging fun.

I make no promises that this blog will be witty and interesting right off the bat.  But hopefully in some time I will get there.  And who knows, it might end up being a resource for someone else in the future.  There is really no rhyme or reason to my method/madness with this blog at the moment.  I'm hoping to fall into some sort of routine of posting topics.  I dunno.  Honestly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment