Tuesday, May 17, 2011

29 weeks


How far along? 29 weeks

Due Date: August 2, 2011

Total weight gain/loss: 13 pounds

Maternity clothes? Pretty much everything at this point.

Stretch Marks? Nothing yet (KMFX it stays this way)

Sleep: Eh....so so.  Getting up a million times a night to pee again.  Oh joy!  And our bed is so incredibly high that I grunt and groan trying to hike myself back up into bed again after I'm done.  I've been begging Matt to get some plywood before he leaves for Vegas to replace our box springs for awhile to make the bed lower.  Hasn't happened yet.....

Best moment this week: I completed painting the baby's closet.  (This was WAY more of a task than I thought it was gonna be!)  I did it solo and it made me so glad I have my friend, Angie, coming to help me paint her actual room next week. 
Movement: Still my hiccupping ninja.

Food cravings: Guacamole, ice cream, Ramen noodles

Food aversions: Chicken and eggs
  
Gender: Girl (if not, this little boy is gonna have one brightly colored room and a lot of dresses to wear)

Labor Signs:  Nothing more than Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button in or out? Still in

What I miss: Not waddling when I walk.  People are noticing.  It's not a good feeling.

What I am looking forward to: Shopping with my sister tomorrow in Indy!!!!
  
Milestones: Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment